20060219

Rare Ethiopian Nippled Toad

I might not be many things (Im not a pot, or a flashlight, or a printer - just to name a few) but I sure am prolific. This blog is about publishing stuff I do on an impulse and without much forethought.
When I sketch I let the sketch evolve all on it´s own without much carefull consideration. It´s almost as if the hand is moving on it´s on accord as the my thought is somewhere else (not poetic in any way - I´m thinking what I´ll have for dinner, thinking about DVD´s I should buy - just really mundane stuff).
Sometimes I finish and look down and think: "Well, that´s odd...". This is one of those cases.
If you squint real hard you can probably make out a shape of a toad. You might be surprised that this particular toad has nipples. Maybe it´s not a toad - maybe it´s a Lovecraftian Deep One.

No comments: