20080318

El Pollo Diablo!



I´m doing good progress on my Pirate Ship, "El Pollo Diablo".
Here are some WIP pictures (looks like I´ll have it ready for battle next Thursday afterall :))

Overview of the work so far. I had to remove the mast for priming and lower the aft castle a wee bit.



The aft of the "El Pollo Diablo" - with nametag :)


Side view of the Ship. There are some (barely perceptible in the photo) skulls mounted on poles along the sides of the deck. Very piratey :)


Hopefully all major work will be done tomorrow - my aim is mainly to get him "presentable" to put on the gaming table next Thursday. I´ll handle details after that - nothing says Easter like painting skulls on a Pirate Ship :)

I´ve also started work on a smaller boat (a dingy). More on that on the next update.

No comments: