20080115

Illustrations for Children

Will try to quickly shoot out some posts that bring you up to date in some of the stuff I've been involved in last year.

This one was a fun one. It was fairly quick and I had just became a parent, so I had a critic at home to cry some opinions at the work in progress.

The general idea was that some squeaky clean dog would teach a dirty little boy about good hygiene habits. It was for a friend of mine (Pedro Rosa) to use in a school project envolving actual kids (I still have some left over copies of the booklet).

It was also a chance to get away from a much darker style I'm confortable in and try out a much softerpastellymylittleponycarebear style.

I did a Colored and a B&W all lines version (it was a coloring book)

An example of this is "Dirty Kid patting Squeaky Clean dog":



A complete listing of the colored plates in my Picasaweb Gallery

1 comment:

Rosa said...

sem dúvida um grande trabalho... tenho uma data de ideias para coisas do género...


what 'bout a new partnership???